Wednesday, May 22, 2013

One Mount

So this past weekend I visited OneMount near Lake Park, Jeongbalsan Korea. I very much enjoyed the walk in the beautiful park and watching all the families enjoy the beautiful weather. OneMount just opened late March/April, It is unique as it has a Snow/Water park built into the shopping mall. While I am not bathing suit ready just exploring what shops they had to offer was fairly exciting. I only snapped a few pictures as I explored along the shops...I do so loathe the sound most Asian phones require when you snap photos...dampens my photo taking. 

All in all was a great place to visit and I will go again. Heres a few snaphots and me with three of the seven princes no idea where they were from they were just there at the stage handing out roses.


No comments:

Post a Comment